Procedure for Charitable Contributions & Sponsorship Requests
Requests must be submitted in writing on the organization's letterhead. Include the following:
1. Name of the organization requesting sponsorship or contribution.
2. Contact person with street address, telephone number & email address to which responses can be mailed or emailed.
3. Date, description and location of charitable event.
4. Estimated attendance and demographic makeup of the audience.
5. History of the event, attendance and contributions from the previous year.
6. All other sponsors including automobile dealership participation.
7. Opportunities for Blackwell Ford to be included on advertisements and promotional materials.
8. Opportunity for Blackwell Ford to obtain email or mailing addresses for follow-up contact with attendees.
Requests may be submitted in one of two manners:
We appreciate your interest, however, due to the large number of requests we receive, we are unable to respond to all requests immediately. If we are interested in sponsoring or contributing to the organization, we will contact you with follow-up information.